MEDITATION PRACTICE TIPS
Try these simple suggestions to cultivate your meditation practice at home. There is no need to feel discouraged if you don’t have special cushions or meditation music nearby; these can certainly help but are not essential.
- Start with a simple type of meditation which appeals to you
- Choose a comfortable posture with your back straight
- Be relaxed; be still; be aware of what is happening in and around you
- Bring your focus to an object of attention (a sound, image, mantra, breath, body etc.)
- Focus on this object for 3-4 minutes and then rest for a few minutes
- Repeat this cycle of focus and rest a few times
- Don’t attempt to control or empty the mind
- If the mind wanders, simply return your focus to the object with a gentle smile
Types of Sleep Disorder
There are many ways in which your healthy sleep cycle can become damaged over the long term.
Holistic Fitness & Wellness Activities
Kamalaya Koh Samui Wellness Sanctuary & Holistic Spa offers life-enriching programs that combine wellness and healing therapies designed for the wellbeing of the body, mind and soul.
Time to Detox
Are you always tired and low on energy? Is it hard to think clearly? Do you have persistent colds, constipation or headaches?
How to get to Thailand
Thailand welcomes back international travellers and begins to reopen to the rest of the world, Koh Samui celebrates being voted as one of the Top 25 Islands Around the World by readers of influential Travel + Leisure magazine.
What is a Colon Cleanse
Colon cleansing aids in the removal of plaque and waste matter that has accumulated over many years and has created blockages and sluggishness in the digestive system.
What is Detoxification?
Detoxification refers to the body’s ability to neutralize and safely eliminate harmful chemicals and unwanted substances from the body to address and correct toxic imbalances.
Beginner’s Guide to Yoga
In this post, we’ll look at four different types of physical yogas and their benefits from Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary & Holistic Spa to help you identify which one would work best for you.
After over two years of living in the ‘new normal’ with imposed social distancing and people working from home in isolation, many of us have been struggling with loneliness.