VILLA SEA VIEW
VILLAS WITH SEA VIEW ON KOH SAMUI, THAILAND
Each villa is a private haven, designed with attention to create a nurturing space. Your large private balcony with daybed is the ideal place to spend languid moments taking in Koh Samui’s natural beauty.
Kindly note that a minimum 3-nights stay is required between 1 April 2023 and 31 March 2024. During the peak season, 23 December 2023 and 10 January 2024, a minimum stay of 7-nights is required to confirm your booking.
- Initial wellness consultation with Body Bioimpedance Analysis
- Complimentary attendance to the scheduled holistic activities (including yoga, qi gong, fitness & meditation sessions)
- Use of lap and relax swimming pools
- Use of steam caverns
- Use of hot and cold plunge pools
- Use of Padma & Shakti fitness centres
- Access to Kamalaya beach
- Paddle board
- …..and amazing sunsets
The facilities and services at Kamalaya are designed for adults who seek the time, place and expertise to improve their wellbeing. Kamalaya is not recommended for infants and children and there are no child concessions available, and no special facilities or services offered. However, Kamalaya intends to provide the possibility for parents who would like to do a wellness program and bring their children. Therefore, the following policy applies, subject to availability.
- Children aged 0 to 16 are only permitted to stay in the private villa accommodation categories.
- A maximum of one child sharing a villa with their parents is permitted.
- For every room booked, there must be one adult with a pre-booked wellness program for the duration of their stay.
- Children below the age of 8 can stay free of charge on the sofa bed of a villa when sharing with their parents. Baby cots are available complimentary.
- Children aged 8 to 16 are required to book an extra bed at an additional cost.
- Children below the age of 4 can dine free of charge when dining with paying parents/adults.
- Children aged over 4 and below 8 are entitled to a 50% discount on all meal rates and will be served half portions from the regular menus.
- Children aged 8 and over will pay full meal rates.
- Children aged 0 to 16 may not participate in any wellness activities or treatments and are not allowed into the wellness sanctuary or its facilities; this includes Shakti Fitness Centre and lap pool; and the leisure pool adjacent to Amrita Café is not permitted between 12.00 and 16.00.
No request is too great and no detail is too small for our dedicated team.
We can assist you before your trip begins or after your arrival.