HILLSIDE ROOM SEA VIEW
AT KAMALAYA WELLNESS & SPA-RESORT ON KOH SAMUI, THAILAND
Perched on the hillside, close to Kamalaya’s Reception and Alchemy Tea Lounge, just steps away from Soma Restaurant and the nearby Wellness Sanctuary, the interiors of these warm retreats feature natural furnishings and well-appointed amenities.
Kindly note that a minimum 3-nights stay is required between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2023. During the peak season, 22 December 2022 and 10 January 2023, a minimum stay of 7-nights is required to confirm your booking.
- Initial wellness consultation with Body Bioimpedance Analysis
- Complimentary attendance to the scheduled holistic activities (including yoga, qi gong, fitness & meditation sessions)
- Use of lap and relax swimming pools
- Use of steam caverns
- Use of hot and cold plunge pools
- Use of Padma & Shakti fitness centres
- Access to Kamalaya beach
- Paddle board
- …..and amazing sunsets
This room category does not permit children aged 0 to 16 years; children are permitted to stay in the private villa accommodation categories only.
No request is too great and no detail is too small for our dedicated team.
We can assist you before your trip begins or after your arrival.