HILLTOP SPACIOUS ROOM WITH PRIVATE ENTRANCE AND TERRACE
Experience the unique spaciousness and seclusion of this hilltop room featuring views into a personal outdoor terrace. Optionally connect with the Rock Top Villa, transforming it into an expansive two-bedroom space. Crafted by Kamalaya’s visionary architect, Robert Powell, this room’s design eloquently integrates natural elements, creating an ambience of elegance and tranquillity.
Kindly note that a minimum 3-night stay is required between 1 April 2023 and 31 March 2024. During the peak season, 23 December 2023 and 10 January 2024, a minimum stay of 7 nights is required to confirm your booking. First-time guests are required to book a minimum 3-night wellness program during their stay to ensure an authentic Kamalaya experience through our holistic wellness approach.
- Initial wellness consultation with Body Bioimpedance Analysis
- Complimentary attendance to the scheduled holistic activities (including yoga, qi gong, fitness & meditation sessions)
- Use of lap and relax swimming pools
- Use of steam caverns
- Use of hot and cold plunge pools
- Use of Padma & Shakti fitness centres
- Access to Kamalaya beach
- Paddle board
- …..and amazing sunsets