HILLSIDE ROOM SEA VIEW
AT KAMALAYA WELLNESS & SPA-RESORT ON KOH SAMUI, THAILAND
Perched on the hillside, close to Kamalaya’s Reception and Alchemy Tea Lounge, these warm retreats are steps away from Soma Restaurant and the nearby Wellness Sanctuary. The interiors feature natural furnishings and luxurious amenities.
Kindly note that a minimum 3-night stay is required between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2023. During the peak season, 22 December 2022 and 10 January 2023, a minimum stay of 7-night is required to confirm your booking.
- Initial wellness consultation with Bio Impedance Analysis
- Complimentary attendance to the scheduled holistic activities (including yoga, qi gong, fitness & meditation sessions)
- Use of lap and relax swimming pools
- Use of steam caverns
- Use of hot and cold plunge pools
- Use of Padma & Shakti fitness centres
- Access to Kamalaya beach
- Paddle board
- …..and amazing sunsets
The facilities and services at Kamalaya are designed for adults who seek the time, place and expertise to improve their wellbeing. Kamalaya is not recommended for children and there are no child concessions available and no special facilities or services offered. However, Kamalaya intends to provide the possibility for parents who would like to do a wellness program and bring their child. Therefore the following policy applies, subject to availability:
- For every room booked there must be one adult with a pre-booked wellness program for the duration of their stay.
- Maximum 1 child sharing room with their parents is permitted.
- Children below the age of 16 may not participate in any wellness activities or treatments and are not allowed into the wellness centre or its facilities; this includes the Fitness Centre and Lap pool.
- Children are not allowed to use the Leisure swimming pool (located at Amrita Cafè) between midday and 4pm.
- Children aged 8 to16 are required to book an ‘extra bed’ at an additional cost.
- Children below the age of 8 can stay free of charge on the sofa bed of a Villa when sharing with their parents.
- Children below the age of 8 may share a bed with parents free of charge and are entitled to 50% discount on all meal rates; children will be served half portions from the regular menus. Children aged 8 and over will pay full meal rates.
- Baby cots for children below the age of 2 are free of charge (upon availability).
- Children are only permitted to stay in the stand-alone Villa accommodation categories (including pool and beachfront villas).